Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Martin Finn, MD is a nephrology specialist in Melrose Park, IL. Dr. Finn completed a residency at Foster G. McGaw Hospital. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana (NANI) and is affiliated with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Finn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Foster G. McGaw Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana (NANI)
Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois675 W North Ave Ste 510, Melrose Park, IL 60160 Existing Patients: (708) 450-4551
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finn?
Excellent doctor I really recommend it
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Finn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Finn frequently treats Hyperkalemia, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Finn's office is located at 675 W North Ave Ste 510, Melrose Park, IL 60160. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Macneal Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Westlake Hospital