Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Carignan, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Huntersville, NC. Dr. Carignan completed a residency at University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Carolinas Vein Vascular Solutions and is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Carignan is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Mexicali, Facultad De Medicina Mexicali, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carignan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Carignan specializes in Peripheral Vascular Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Carignan frequently treats the following conditions: Venous Insufficiency, Aortic Aneurysm, and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Carignan's office is located at 14330 Oakhill Park Ln Ste 125, Huntersville, NC 28078. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Carignan is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Martin Carignan, MD is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center and Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Martin Carignan, MD holds board certifications in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Carignan has over 31 years of healthcare experience.
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Carolinas Vein Vascular Solutions
Carolinas Vein & Vascular Solutions14330 Oakhill Park Ln Ste 125, Huntersville, NC 28078 (877) 825-6894