Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Martin McGough, MD is a cardiology specialist in Macomb, MI. Dr. McGough completed a residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He currently practices at Macomb Endoscopy Center and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McGough is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Macomb Endoscopy Center48801 Romeo Plank Rd, Macomb, MI 48044 Existing Patients: (248) 293-0055
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGough?
The staff and Dr McGough were very friendly and professional. Appointment was right on time. All my questions were answered thoroughly. I definitely recommend this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McGough has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McGough frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. McGough's office is located at 48801 Romeo Plank Rd, Macomb, MI 48044. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy