Dr. Martin Earle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Earle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Earle, MD is a medical oncology specialist in West Mifflin, PA. Dr. Earle completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at UPMC Cancer Center Jefferson and is affiliated with Jefferson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Earle is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Natl Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UPMC Cancer Center Jefferson
UPMC Cancer Center Jefferson1907 Lebanon Church Rd Ste 200, West Mifflin, PA 15122 Existing Patients: (412) 653-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Earle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Earle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Earle frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Earle's office is located at 1907 Lebanon Church Rd Ste 200, West Mifflin, PA 15122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Earle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian