Dr. Martin Garber, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Garber completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Michigan Medicine Rheumatology and is affiliated with Promedica Bixby Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garber is board certified in Rheumatology.
Michigan Medicine Rheumatology
Clark Professional Office Plaza3145 W Clark Rd Ste 202, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Existing Patients: (888) 229-3065
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Oakland Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garber?
Dr. Garber really took the time to understand my issue. He clearly did his research before I showed up. He was knowledgeable and explained everything so clearly. I genuinely felt like I was listened to and that meant a lot to me. The office staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, efficient, and competent. Overall, it was a 5-star experience.
- Promedica Bixby Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan