Dr. Bautista has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martin Bautista, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Guymon, OK. Dr. Bautista completed a residency at Kings Co SUNY Downstate. He currently practices at Ulysses Family Physicians. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY Downstate Health Scis Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1996
- Kings Co SUNY Downstate, Residency Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Downstate Health Scis Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bautista?
He seems to genuinely want to help me. He remembers me (specifics, like occupation, etc.) each time I see him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin Bautista, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bautista's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bautista accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bautista frequently treats Gout, Dysentery, and Chest Wall Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Bautista's office is located at 350 NE 12th St, Guymon, OK 73942. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bautista speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Ulysses Family Physicians
Specialty Clinics Of Saint Anne350 NE 12th St, Guymon, OK 73942 (580) 338-8700