Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cogen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin Cogen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Cogen completed a residency at Eye Fdn-U Ala. He currently practices at Univ. of Alabama Ophthalmology Services Foundation and is affiliated with UAB Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cogen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- James Hall Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Eye Fdn-U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cogen?
Dr. Cogen is absolutely amazing. The second he steps into the room, you can see the love, patience, and care he has for each child. He performed eye muscle surgery on my child and was absolutely amazing. We didn’t feel rushed, he was there every step of the way to ensure all questions were answered. He even called on the weekend just to see how well my child was recovering. If you are searching for an eye doctor to care for your child, choose Dr. Martin Cogen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cogen frequently treats Diplopia, Vision Screening, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Cogen's office is located at 700 18th St S Ste 601, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cogen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UAB Hospital