Dr. Martin Gregory, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gregory's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Gregory, MD is a nephrology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Gregory completed a residency at Hosp Necker. He currently practices at University of Utah Health and is affiliated with University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gregory is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hosp Necker, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Radcliff Infirm, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Churchill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Hammersmith Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Radcliff Infirm, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Oxford U Med Sch, Medical School — 1968
- Altius Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Utah Health50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 Existing Patients: (801) 581-6709
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gregory?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gregory accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory frequently treats Acidosis, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Gregory's office is located at 50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gregory has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics