Dr. Burke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martin Burke, DO is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Burke completed a residency at Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University. He currently practices at 360 Psychiatry and is affiliated with AdventHealth La Grange. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burke is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- MIDWESTERN UNIV CHICAGO COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 1989
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burke?
Greatest cardiologist in the world! I saw several and none could figure out my issues. Dr. Burke worked with my neurologist and they figured out my head and heart issues. Great bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin Burke, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burke frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Syncope, and Ventricular Tachycardia (VT).
Dr. Burke's office is located at 4950 W 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth La Grange
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Insight Hospital And Medical Center Chicago
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
- Rochelle Community Hospital
360 Psychiatry4950 W 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 (773) 726-0853
Corvita Health & Associates
Corvita Health & Associates2850 W 95th St Ste 305, Evergreen Park, IL 60805 (773) 726-0853