Dr. Martin Boscarino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boscarino's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Boscarino, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Williamsville, NY. Dr. Boscarino completed a residency at Nassau University Med Center. He currently practices at Buffalo Niagara Retina Assocs and is affiliated with Catholic Health - St. Joseph Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boscarino is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- National Retina Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Nassau University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boscarino?
Dr. Boscarino has a great bedside manner. He took the time to explain my situation and options. I chose surgery to correct a macular pucker. My family members were also impressed with how he took time with them as well. I highly recommend him. His staff are all very pleasant and professional. I visited at both the Williamsville and Orchard Park offices. I received excellent care and professionalism at both and hardly any wait time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boscarino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boscarino frequently treats Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, Vitreous Hemorrhage, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Boscarino's office is located at 6480 Main St Ste 1, Williamsville, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boscarino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Catholic Health - St. Joseph Campus