Dr. Martin Albornoz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Albornoz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Albornoz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Albornoz completed a residency at U Tex San Antonio. He currently practices at Spectrum Clin Res At MD Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albornoz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- USC/USC-LAC Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- U Tex San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spectrum Clin Res At MD Cardiovascular Specialists3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21229 Existing Patients: (410) 368-6000
Saint Agnes Medical Group
Saint Agnes Medical Group6501 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228 Existing Patients: (410) 740-0549
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albornoz?
Excellent service and feeling the Dr. really cares.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Albornoz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albornoz frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Albornoz's office is located at 3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Albornoz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Albornoz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health