Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Martha Small, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Small completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. She currently practices at Pediatric Healthcare Associates and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1981
- Barnard College, Columbia University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Small?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Small frequently treats Asthma, Animal Allergies, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Small's office is located at 4699 Main St Ste 215, Bridgeport, CT 06606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Small speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Small has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
Pediatric Healthcare Associates
Pediatric Healthcare Associates4699 Main St Ste 215, Bridgeport, CT 06606 Existing Patients: (203) 452-8322