Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sacoto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martha Sacoto, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Sacoto completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. She currently practices at Lincoln Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sacoto is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lincoln Pediatrics291 Lincoln St Ste 101, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 752-7888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sacoto?
Dr. Sacoto is not only very knowledgeable but wonderful with my children. She always takes the time to explain my childs health and answer any questions i have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sacoto frequently treats Asthma, Fungal Infections, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Sacoto's office is located at 291 Lincoln St Ste 101, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sacoto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.