Call (408) 413-0979 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Martha Man, MD is a medical oncology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Man completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at Stanford Cancer Center South Bay and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Man is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U C S F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Cancer Center South Bay
Stanford Health Care2589 Samaritan Dr Rm 4233, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 413-0979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Man?
My wife was diagnosed with stage 3.5 Metastatic Breast Cancer in Aug 2006. Dr. Man had just joined Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners in September 2006 and I believe it was Karma that we chose her to begin the fight for life. I cannot express in these few words the care my wife received throughout her treatments and surgery (Dr. Bertelsen got all the cancer! Bless his heart to this day!) My wife is doing great, as of 1-2019 now and continues with yearly visits to Dr Man. She is the best!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Man has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martha Man, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Man's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Man accepts your insurance.
Dr. Man frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Man's office is located at 2589 Samaritan Dr Rm 4233, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Man speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- O'Connor Hospital
- Stanford Health Care