Dr. Walden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martha Walden, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Edgewood, KY. Dr. Walden completed a residency at Karl Menninger Sch Psyc. She currently practices at St Elizabeth Medical Center Inc and is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walden is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Karl Menninger Sch Psyc, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Menninger Clin, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walden?
Been seeing her over 10 Years. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martha Walden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walden's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walden frequently treats Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse, Anxiety, and Eating Disorders.
Dr. Walden's office is located at 1 Medical Village Dr, Edgewood, KY 41017. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital