Dr. Martha Ballesteros, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ballesteros' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martha Ballesteros, MD is a neuroradiology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Ballesteros completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She currently practices at Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Miami Fl. Dr. Ballesteros is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Miami Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hosp de San Jose, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Pontificia U Javeriana, Bogota, Medical School — 1979
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Miami Fl
Emergency Medicine3100 SW 62nd Ave, Miami, FL 33155 Existing Patients: (305) 663-8538
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ballesteros?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ballesteros accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ballesteros frequently treats Chordoma.
Dr. Ballesteros' office is located at 3100 SW 62nd Ave, Miami, FL 33155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ballesteros has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.