Dr. Martha Barnett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martha Barnett, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Barnett completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at ALBEMARLE ARTHRITIS ASSOCIATES.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- Mass Gen Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Albemarle Arthritis Associates
Albemarle Arthritis Associates1410 Incarnation Dr Ste 205, Charlottesville, VA 22901 Existing Patients: (434) 296-6161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnett frequently treats Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Barnett's office is located at 1410 Incarnation Dr Ste 205, Charlottesville, VA 22901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barnett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.