Dr. Marta Dahiya, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Dahiya completed a residency at University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio. She currently practices at JPS Center For Cancer Care and is affiliated with JPS Family Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dahiya is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
JPS Center For Cancer Care601 W Terrell Ave Bsmt B100, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 702-8300
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Elder Health Pennsylvania
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Methodist Hospital Community Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dahiya?
- JPS Family Health Center