Dr. Marshall Walker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marshall Walker, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Walker completed a residency at University of Virginia Health System. He currently practices at GREENVILLE HOSPITAL SYSTEM-PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP OF SOUTH CAR. Dr. Walker is board certified in Neonatology.
- University VA Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Virginia Health System, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University VA Sch Med Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1989
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greenville Hospital System-pediatrix Medical Group of South Car
Prisma Health Marshall I Pickens Hospital701 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 455-7939
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walker frequently treats Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia and Down Syndrome.
Dr. Walker's office is located at 701 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.