Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Marshall Baker, MD is a oncology specialist in Maywood, IL. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine. He currently practices at Foster G. Mcgaw Hospital and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in General Surgery.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Foster G. Mcgaw Hospital2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153 Existing Patients: (708) 216-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
We had a visit to Dr Baker in 2016 for my husband's cancer. Dr Baker showed great concern and how to prepare for possible options to help us not only financially but mentally. Thank you so much!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Cancer Screening, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital