Dr. Marshall Kramer, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Lahey Clin-New England Deac. He currently practices at Saint Joseph's Medical Center and is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Saint Joseph's Medical Center127 S Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701 Existing Patients: (914) 378-7000
- Lahey Clin-New England Deac, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Dr. Kramer did surgery on my husband's lungs. The doctor is very thorough and diligent in attending to his patient. I thank God for giving us Dr. Kramer and I truly hope that he shares his manner with other doctors; they could learn a lot. Doctors of Excellence like Dr. Kramer are few and far between. I've witnessed him go beyond the call of duty. He probably needs a break, but he is much needed in the operating room and bedside too. Best to you doctor, The Martinez Family
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center