Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 520-5000.
Dr. Marshall Corson, MD
New Patient(206) 858-9987
Dr. Marshall Corson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Corson completed a residency at George Washington University. and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 1 325 9 Avenue Ground, Seattle, WA 98104 Call
Heart Institute at Edmonds
Heart Institute at Edmonds21701 76th Ave W Ste 201, Edmonds, WA 98026 Call
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Natl Inst Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corson?
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Corson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marshall Corson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Corson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Corson frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Corson's office is located at 325 9 Avenue Ground, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.