Dr. Marsha Snyder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Snyder's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marsha Snyder, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Roseville, CA. Dr. Snyder completed a residency at Norristown State Hosp. She currently practices at Mindful Health Solutions. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Snyder is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Norristown State Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Utah, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Snyder?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Snyder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Snyder frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychological Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Snyder's office is located at 1731 E Roseville Pkwy Ste 290, Roseville, CA 95661. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Snyder speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Snyder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.