Dr. Marsha Soni, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Soni completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. She currently practices at Infectious Disease Specialists of VA and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soni is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Disease Specialists of VA
Infectious Disease Specialists of VA3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 209, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (703) 758-2664
- Georgetown U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soni?
Dr. Soni is one of the best doctors I have. I have survived cancer twice and I have many medical issues. I credit Dr. Soni and her persistence with saving my life last fall. She is caring and smart.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center
- StoneSprings Hospital Center