Dr. Maroun El-Hayek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. El-Hayek's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maroun El-Hayek, MD is a hematology specialist in Greenville, MS. Dr. El-Hayek completed a residency at Seton Hall University School Grad Med Edu. He currently practices at Alliance Cancer Center.
- Saint Josephs University Berut, Medical School
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Seton Hall University School Grad Med Edu, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Seton Hall University School Grad Med Edu, Internship Hospital — 1991
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alliance Cancer Center
Alliance Cancer Center1514 E Union St, Greenville, MS 38703 Existing Patients: (662) 334-6394
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Hayek?
My visit was good because Dr. Hayek explains to me what is my results when I do a test n he be honest about it. N tell me to call if I am not feeling good.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. El-Hayek accepts your insurance.
Dr. El-Hayek's office is located at 1514 E Union St, Greenville, MS 38703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. El-Hayek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.