Dr. Marni Roitfarb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roitfarb's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marni Roitfarb, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Somerville, MA. She currently practices at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates40 Holland St, Somerville, MA 02144 Existing Patients: (617) 629-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roitfarb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roitfarb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roitfarb frequently treats Dehydration, Fever, and Influenza (Flu).
Dr. Roitfarb's office is located at 40 Holland St, Somerville, MA 02144. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roitfarb speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Roitfarb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Mount Auburn Hospital