Dr. Ilagan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marlon Ilagan, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Ilagan completed a residency at Albert Einstein Med Center. He currently practices at Center For Digestive Health and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ilagan is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Affordable Health & Benefits
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Advantage
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ilagan?
Dr. Ilagan and his team always provide positive and heartfelt care. It is comforting to know that at every visit & procedure I will be cared for both physically emotionally. I am so grateful to have him as my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marlon Ilagan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ilagan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ilagan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ilagan frequently treats Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy, Hemorrhoids, and Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine).
Dr. Ilagan's office is located at 1817 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ilagan speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center