Dr. Hermitanio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marlon Hermitanio, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Hermitanio completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Aurora Rheumatology and is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hermitanio is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Chicago Hospitals - Rheumatology, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Rheumatology2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311 Existing Patients: (920) 288-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hermitanio?
I have searched for a doctor who would listen to my "complaints" about my aches and pains and who would help with pain management. Dr. Hermitanio is just such a doctor. I am impressed that Doctor doesn't just throw medication after medication at me and then ask "what do you want to try now?" I am not qualified to answer that and am thrilled to find a doctor who is. Thank God I found Dr. Hermitanio. The distance is well worth traveling to see Dr. H.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marlon Hermitanio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hermitanio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hermitanio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hermitanio frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Hermitanio's office is located at 2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hermitanio speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center