Dr. Marlene Grenon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grenon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marlene Grenon, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Grenon completed a residency at McGill University. She currently practices at UCSF Vascular Surgery Clinic and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Arizona Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- McGill University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2004
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- International Space University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCSF Vascular Surgery Clinic
San Francisco400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2357
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grenon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grenon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grenon frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Varicose Veins, and Spider Veins.
Dr. Grenon's office is located at 400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grenon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus