Dr. Bollinger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marlana Bollinger, MD is a family medicine specialist in Oakland, MD. Dr. Bollinger completed a residency at Via Christi Family Practice Residency Program. She currently practices at Wellspring Family Medicine and is affiliated with Garrett Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bollinger is board certified in Family Practice.
- Via Christi Family Practice Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2018
- East Carolina Brody School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2015
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh North Carolina, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Maryland
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bollinger?
She did an excellent job delivering my baby!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marlana Bollinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bollinger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bollinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bollinger frequently treats Dysentery, Diarrhea, and Encounters for Normal Pregnancies.
Dr. Bollinger's office is located at 311 N 4th St Ste 1, Oakland, MD 21550. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Garrett Regional Medical Center