Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 664-3278.
Dr. Marla Mendelson, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Marla Mendelson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Mendelson completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Nmg - Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute (bcvi)675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mendelson?
Great doctor with excellent bedside manner. Made me feel super comfortable and gave me her time.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mendelson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marla Mendelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mendelson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mendelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mendelson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Mendelson's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.