Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 363-1004.
Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Yakovlevitch completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Northwest and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yakovlevitch is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Northwest
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Northwest1536 N 115th St Ste 200, Seattle, WA 98133 Call
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Yale University - summa cum laude - Distinction in the Major (Chemistry) - Phi Beta Kappa, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yakovlevitch?
Marco has been my cardiologist for 17 years and I would trust no one else with my heart care having a lighthearted stroke and later a light heart attack he was always curing about my health, From making sure I had the correct medications, tests and care.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yakovlevitch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yakovlevitch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yakovlevitch frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Yakovlevitch's office is located at 1536 N 115th St Ste 200, Seattle, WA 98133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yakovlevitch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.