Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Yakovlevitch completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Northwest and is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yakovlevitch is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Northwest
McMurray Medical Building1536 N 115th St Ste 200, Seattle, WA 98133 (206) 363-1004
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Yale University - summa cum laude - Distinction in the Major (Chemistry) - Phi Beta Kappa, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yakovlevitch?
Marco has been my cardiologist for 17 years and I would trust no one else with my heart care having a lighthearted stroke and later a light heart attack he was always curing about my health, From making sure I had the correct medications, tests and care.
- University of Washington Medical Center
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Northwest Hospital and Medical Center