Dr. Marklyn Jones, MD is a oncology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Jones completed a residency at University of Minnesota Medical School. He currently practices at The Urology Center of Colorado and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jones is board certified in Urology.
The Urology Center of Colorado
The Urology Center of Colorado2777 Mile High Stadium Cir, Denver, CO 80211 Existing Patients: (303) 825-8822
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
Dr. Marklyn Jones has treated me, as if I was his only patient. He is very personable, honest, caring, and detailed in his discussions with my wife and me. Dr. Jones is also an amazing and skilled robotic surgeon! I was up and walking all around the hospital floor at 5:00 a.m. the morning after my surgery and was released that day. I had no complications, but Dr. Jones continues monitoring me and has always shared his thoughts with me and answered my questions whenever they arose. He was wise in helping me get genetic testing through Decipher, to find that I had a more aggressive prostate cancer. Dr. Jones would personally call me when the PSA testing would come through every 3 months, and discuss what I should be considering for continued treatment. (On a side note, every office person, whether nurse, scheduler, or anyone else connected with Dr. Jones, has been pleasant, prompt, and extremely helpful along our journey.)
- Swedish Medical Center
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center