Dr. Mark Zucker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zucker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Zucker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Zucker completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Newark Beth Israel Mdcl Heart and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zucker is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newark Beth Israel Mdcl Heart
Newark Beth Israel Mdcl Heart201 Lyons Ave Ste L4, Newark, NJ 07112 Existing Patients: (973) 926-7205
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zucker?
I have been a patient of Mark J Zucker since March of 1996 and was lucky enough to receive a heart transplant on 6/9/96 and have been relatively healthy ever since thanks to his continued monitoring of my health and monitoring of my immuno-suppressant therapy to prevent rejection. I can think of no one else I would put my life in the hands of.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zucker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zucker frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Limb Swelling, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Zucker's office is located at 201 Lyons Ave Ste L4, Newark, NJ 07112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zucker speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zucker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center