Dr. Mark Wiley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wiley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Wiley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Liberty, MO. Dr. Wiley completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at University of Kansas Hospital Mac-liberty and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wiley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Kansas Hospital Mac-liberty1530 N CHURCH RD, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9700
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc4000 Cambridge St Ste G600, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiley?
Dr. Wiley is the most competent, caring and committed physician I have ever met. He listens, takes time and in conjunction with his AMAZING nurse, Samantha, provides the kind of care every patient hopes and prays for. He has saved my life more than once and I am eternally grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wiley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wiley frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Wiley's office is located at 1530 N CHURCH RD, Liberty, MO 64068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wiley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital