Dr. Mark Welch, MD
Make an Appointment(240) 493-9792
Dr. Mark Welch, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Welch completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Skin Cancer Surgery Center, A Division of Anne Arundel Dermatology and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Welch is board certified in Dermatology.
- Brooke Army Medial Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- John Hopkins Employer Health Programs
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Healthcare
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Optima Health
- Railroad Medicare
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Welch?
Dr. Welch performed MOHS surgery on my nose. He answered my questions, is highly skilled, and the process (and recovery) was painless. The entire surgical team was attentive and competent. Once I had healed I went back to him for the scar revision which also went smoothly. For all of my appointments, they saw me at the scheduled time; there was never any wait. I highly recommend him.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital