Call (301) 278-8794 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Welch, MD
Make an Appointment(301) 278-8794
Dr. Mark Welch, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Welch completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Skin Cancer Surgery Center, A Division of Anne Arundel Dermatology and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Welch is board certified in Dermatology.
Skin Cancer Surgery Center, A Division of Anne Arundel Dermatology
- Brooke Army Medial Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- John Hopkins Employer Health Programs
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Healthcare
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Optima Health
- Railroad Medicare
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Welch?
Dr. Welch was very considerate. He explained what he was doing in every step, being mindful of any anxiety I might have. He was very professional. The entire office was also very professional and cared about me as a patient. I am very impressed.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Welch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Welch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Welch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Welch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Welch frequently treats Mohs Surgery and Skin Cancer & Excision.
Dr. Welch's office is located at 8503 Arlington Blvd Ste 150, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.