Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weissman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Weissman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norman, OK. Dr. Weissman completed a residency at Lincoln/Misericordia Hosp. He currently practices at INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center and is affiliated with Lawton Indian Hospital. Dr. Weissman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Lincoln/Misericordia Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Fordham/Misericordia Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
Walgreens #11585700 24th Ave NW, Norman, OK 73069 Existing Patients: (405) 364-0555
Cherokee Nation Health Services
Cherokee Nation Outpatient Health Center19600 E Ross St, Tahlequah, OK 74464 Existing Patients: (539) 234-4100
W W Hasting Indian Hospital100 S Bliss Ave, Tahlequah, OK 74464
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weissman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weissman frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Weissman's office is located at 700 24th Ave NW, Norman, OK 73069. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weissman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawton Indian Hospital