Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 987-5186.
Dr. Mark Waxman, MD
New Patient(201) 987-5186
Dr. Mark Waxman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in North Arlington, NJ. Dr. Waxman completed a residency at UMDNJ-Rutgers Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Internal Medicine312 Belleville Tpke Ste 1b, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Existing Patients: (201) 987-5186
- Washington DC VA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- UMDNJ-Rutgers Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- UMDNJ-Rutgers Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- 1973, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waxman?
My husband is not an easy patient and hates going to the doctors. Dr Waxman made him feel comfortable and did a complete exam. He was very professional but also friendly and he made him felt as if he knew him for years. The office staff was very friendly and helpful, was able to get an appointment within a reasonable time frame.
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Waxman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waxman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waxman frequently treats Diverticulitis, Intestinal, Diverticulosis, Intestinal, and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
Dr. Waxman's office is located at 312 Belleville Tpke Ste 1b, North Arlington, NJ 07031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waxman speaks French and English. View profile to see all.