Dr. Mark Simon, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Winchester, KY. Dr. Simon completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Inst-U Miami. He currently practices at Premiere Eye Care and is affiliated with Baptist Health Richmond. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simon is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Premiere Eye Care
Puckett Family Eye Care Professional Limited Liability Company225 Hospital Dr, Winchester, KY 40391 Existing Patients: (859) 744-3937
- Bascom Palmer Eye Inst-U Miami, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simon?
I had a great experience with Dr. Simon and his staff. The staff are very friendly and pleasant to be around, they make you feel at home. Dr. Simon performed cataract surgery on both eyes and I could not be happier with the results. I have been very near-sighted since grade school, I had to graduate to bi-focals once I turned 50 and had astigmatism. I opted for the Pan-Optix lenses and now I see 20/20, even better close up. My distance vision is better than it has ever been. All procedures and questions were explained, I highly recommend Dr. Simon and his staff. Signed, Happy Customer/Patient
- Baptist Health Richmond
- Clark Regional Medical Center