Dr. Mark Pagnano, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Pagnano completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pagnano is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rochester Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 200-5030
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 200-5040
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pagnano?
Dr Pagnano has been my Dr for 18+ years and I can honestly say if it wasn't for this fantastically skilled orthopedic surgeon I wouldn't be able to walk. Dr. Pagnano has replaced both my hips and both my knees. I had my 1st knee replacement at age 44, I needed the TKR after many years of scopes done on my knees then it was all bone to bone and we went forward with the first TKR. I have been a very complicated case and to date have had 12 joint replacements, all but 3 have been done by Dr Pagnano
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus