Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Keenan, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Keenan completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keenan is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 770 Pine St Ste 290, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-1458
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keenan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keenan frequently treats Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Keenan's office is located at 770 Pine St Ste 290, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keenan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Medical Center, Navicent Health