Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Erhard, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Erhard completed a residency at Loma Linda University. He currently practices at East Metro Cardiology and is affiliated with United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Erhard is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Loma Linda University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Loma Linda University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Metro Cardiology1560 Beam Ave Ste B, Saint Paul, MN 55109 Existing Patients: (651) 842-3382
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Erhard?
Outstanding. In a tense situation he was a calming presence. He is open and eager to answer questions and also to educate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erhard frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Sinus Bradycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Erhard's office is located at 1560 Beam Ave Ste B, Saint Paul, MN 55109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Erhard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- United Hospital