Dr. Mark Tulchinsky, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Tulchinsky completed a residency at Geo Wash U/VAMC. He currently practices at Penn State Health Radiology and is affiliated with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tulchinsky is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Penn State Health Radiology
Penn State Health Radiology500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
- Geo Wash U/VAMC, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Georgetown U/VAMC, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tulchinsky?
A caring doctor who explains every part of your testing and treatment. I appreciate his concern for your medical issues. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs his expertise.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center