Dr. Schroeder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Schroeder, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Schroeder completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional Health Rapid City and is affiliated with Monument Health Rapid City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schroeder is board certified in Hematology.
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Health Rapid City
Regional Health Rapid City353 Fairmont Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57701 Existing Patients: (605) 755-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroeder?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Schroeder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schroeder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schroeder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schroeder frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Schroeder's office is located at 353 Fairmont Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monument Health Rapid City Hospital
- Regional Health Lead-deadwood Hospital
- Regional Health Spearfish Hospital
- Regional Health Sturgis Hospital
- Weston County Health Services