Dr. Schemmel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Schemmel, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Schemmel completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Spokane Obstetrics & Gynecology, PS and is affiliated with MultiCare Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Carroll College, Helena Montana, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schemmel?
I received the most compassionate above-and-beyond care from Dr. Schemmel and staff before, during, and after surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Schemmel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schemmel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schemmel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schemmel frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Schemmel's office is located at 105 W 8th Ave Ste 6060, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital