Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mark Peters, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Peters completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Thomas Medical Group PLLC and is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peters is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peters?
Dr. Peters has been a knowledgeable, caring physician for me. It is my opinion that the tone of a doctor's office is set by the doctor himself. Dr. Peters's staff is also attentive, kind, and patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peters has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peters frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Emphysema, and Wheezing.
Dr. Peters' office is located at 4230 Harding Pike Ste 503, Nashville, TN 37205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
Saint Thomas Medical Group PLLC
Henry County Medical Center301 Tyson Ave, Paris, TN 38242 (615) 964-5864