Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Strecker, MD
Dr. Mark Strecker, MD is
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center Boston, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Booth Memorial Medical Center Queens, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strecker?
Dr. Strecker is patient, compassionate, and deeply knowledgeable on ADHD and anxiety disorders. I was a patient of him for just a year, but he is certainly the best psychiatrist I’ve ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Strecker, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Strecker's profile.
Dr. Strecker in specializes in Pediatric Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Strecker's office is located at 76 Bedford St Ste 12 Lexington, MA 02420. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Strecker provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Mark Strecker, MD holds board certification in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Dr. Mark Strecker, MD has a star rating of 3.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Child Development Network, LLC
Child Development Network76 Bedford St Ste 12, Lexington, MA 02420 (781) 541-0873
Mark Strecker, M.D., P.C.
Mark Strecker, M.D., P.C.1666 Massachusetts Ave Ste F1, Lexington, MA 02420 (781) 541-0873