Dr. Mark Strecker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strecker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Strecker, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Lexington, MA. Dr. Strecker completed a residency at Massachusetts Mental Health Center Boston. He currently practices at Child Development Network. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center Boston, Residency Hospital — 1988
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child Development Network76 Bedford St Ste 12, Lexington, MA 02420 Existing Patients: (781) 541-0873
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strecker?
Dr. Strecker is patient, compassionate, and deeply knowledgeable on ADHD and anxiety disorders. I was a patient of him for just a year, but he is certainly the best psychiatrist I’ve ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strecker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strecker frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Strecker's office is located at 76 Bedford St Ste 12, Lexington, MA 02420. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strecker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.