Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Smith, MD is a nephrology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates, PC and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Associates, PC
Nephrology Associates, PC820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 8a, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 722-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Anemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 8a, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
- University Hospital
- University Hospital Mcduffie