Dr. Mark Sisco, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Northbrook, IL. Dr. Sisco completed a residency at Northwestern Meml Hosp/McGaw Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sisco is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- 1 501 Skokie Blvd, Northbrook, IL 60062 Existing Patients: (847) 504-2333
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Northwestern Meml Hosp/McGaw Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sisco?
Dr. Sisco is a phenomenal surgeon. I recently had surgery to repair a significant diastasis recti separation, umbilical hernia and excess skin removal. I am petite, and my singleton and twin pregnancies did a number on me. From my very first visit, I felt at ease in his office. His staff are friendly and quick to respond. After my surgery, the nurses were all very helpful and supportive. It was always easy to schedule appointments and scheduling my surgery was smooth as well. I couldn't be more pleased with my final results. I recently had my 5 month post-op appointment and told Dr. Sisco that he gave me my life back. I'm pain-free from my hernia, have strength and support in my core, and finally feel whole. I'm grateful for doctors like Dr. Sisco, who make you feel comfortable with all of your questions, fully support their patients in their medical journeys, and improve the quality of their lives by expertly fixing their areas of need.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital