Dr. Mark Sinclair, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Sinclair completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Children's Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sinclair is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Children's Mercy Hospital
Orthopaedic Surgery2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 234-3000
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sinclair?
I was a patient of Dr. Sinclair years ago when he practiced in Orlando, Florida. I have osteogensis imperfecta and Dr. Sinclair performed several of my surgeries. He did a wonderful job on all of them. He performed my last surgery in 2000 and I haven't had complications since then. Although I was child when I was his patient, I remember him being such a kind man and doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.